Mission and Vision
As a foundation for the future University of Foreign Languages, the establishment of School of Foreign Languages, Thai Nguyen University was pursuant to Decision No 976/QD-TCCB on December 31st, 2007 by President of Thai Nguyen University with missions and visions as follows:
1. The School of Foreign Languages aims to train and foster human resources in foreign langauges;
2. The School of Foreign Languages is center for research on foreign language and culture; introduction and promotion of Vietnamese culture and language to the world, with a view to proactively satisfying social greater requirements and increasingly diverse cooperations in the context of international integration;
3. The School of Foreign Languages makes significant contributions for national strategies for socio-economic and educational developmental, especially the rural, highlands and moutainous areas in Northen Vietnam.
1. The School of Foreign Languages will promote a diversification of training methods and programs; gradually enhance its training quality with a purpose of meeting unceasingly higher social and practical demands for human resources qualified in foreign languages.
2. The School of Foreign Languages will intensify and broaden its scale and enhance its international cooperation in training, scientific research; elevate
the international cooperation into a strategic vision and pivotal role in the school’s activities.
3. The School of Foreign Languages will gradually elevate its position and reputation in training and cultivation of human resources in foreign language; and gradually develop into University of Foreign Languages playing a pivotal role in the mountainous nothern area of Vietnam.