Training & Testing Services
With a view to meeting the need of English learners, students and teachers, the Faculty of Foreign Languages offers short-term training courses such as:
- International English certificates: APTIS, TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, PET, KET, FCE, CAE, Pearson….
- Chinese certificates ( HSK, HSKK) all levels.
- Foreign Languages which is assessed by Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (English, Chinese, Russian, French and Korean)
- English and Chinese basic communication.
- English and Chinese for tourism, economics and commerce.
- English and Chinese Teaching Methodology for terchers of Primary School, Secondary School and High School.
- IC3 digital literacy certification.
Furthermore, information related to taking international examinations is provided.
The Faculty of Foreign Languages is responsible for holding serveral domestic examinations of Thai Nguyen university. Additionally,we are an authorised centre for APTIS and HSK, HSKK testing.
Aptis is a modern and flexible English assessment system designed to meet the diverse needs of organisations and individuals around the world. It is used by organisations and institutions to benchmark the English language levels of employees, potential employees, students or teachers.
To meet the needs of market segments, the British Council has launched two variants of Aptis. Aptis for Teachers is targeted at teachers or students in teacher training programmes, while Aptis for Teens is designed specifically for teenagers.
HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi)
HSK or the Chinese Proficiency Test is an international standardized exam which tests and rates Chinese language proficiency. It assesses non-native Chinese speaker’s abilities in using the Chinese language in their daily, academic and professional lives
HSKK (Hanyu Shuiping Kouyu Kaoshi)
HSKK is a standardized oral test that aims to test Chinese as second speakers' ability in spoken Chinese. It is the oral test of HSK.
The results of HSK and HSKK testing can be used to decide an applicant’s entry to Chinese tertiary institutions or help demonstrate Chinese proficiency to potential employers. HSK and HSKK are also a prerequisite when applying for Confucius Institue scholarship to study in China.
Contact: Department of Planning, Training and International Relations.
Phone Number: 0280 3648 492 or 0947 112 681 (Ms.Nong Hong Hanh, MA)