►“School of Foreign Languages in my heart” is the theme of the writing contest organized by the School of Foreign Languages - Thai Nguyen University. The contest is meant to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the founding of the school.Subjects contest:
► For all officers and employees, foreign experts and students who are working and studying in the SFL-TNU or have studied and worked at the school.Content submissions:
►For foreign experts, officials and employees:
- Write a story about your memories of students, colleagues or your work that made the most unforgettable impression.
- Share your thoughts on the development of theSchool of Foreign Languages so far.
► For students:
- Write about the most unforgettable memory in your school life (may be your friends, your teachers, or your school).
- Share your moods after graduation.Contest forms:
►Forms: Poetry, short story, essay, reportage, memoir,....
1. Foreign experts can use their own language.
2. There is no limit on the number of entries.
►The submissions should be:
- Typed in A4 pages with 1.5 line spacing.
- Font Times New Roman (14 point)
- 3 cm left-hand margin and 2 cm right-hand, 2cm top and bottom.
- The article's title page must clearly say "Contest entry:"School of Foreign Languages in my heart", full name, unit, telephone number and address of contestant.”Deadlines:
► The time limit: from 25/02/2017 to end on 04/25/2017
- Phase 1: from 25/02/2017 to 25/03/2017.
- Phase 2: from 25/3/2017 to 25/04/2017.
- Marking the test time: 04/26/2017 to 09/05/2017
- Time published the results and awards: 05/19/2017Send submissions:
► Submissions sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgAwards include:
► One first prize, two second prizes, three third prizes and five consolation prizes.