Người học

School of Foreign Languages holds the 1st Graduation Ceremony in 2023

In the morning of June 28, 2023, Thai Nguyen University School of Foreign Languages (TNU-SFL) solemnly holds the Ceremony of awarding the 1st  university diploma in 2023.

The university graduation ceremony is an important event in every student’s life, marking the end of university study. Becoming a new graduate – this is the first turning point in life, each student will enter a new path, with their intellect and enthusiasm to strive and dedicate to the development of country socio-economy.

Dr. Nguyen Thi Lan Anh – Deputy Head of Academic Training Department, Thai Nguyen University (TNU), Dr. Le Hong Thang – Secretary of the Party Committee, Rector; Dr. Luu Quang Sang – Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee, Vice Rector; Leaders of Departments, Faculties, Departments, teachers and especially the presence of the new graduates and their families, friends and relatives attend the ceremony.

Dr. Luu Quang Sang gives opening speech at the ceremony

Giving opening speech at the ceremony, Dr. Luu Quang Sang – Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee, Vice rector sends his congratulations, and praises the persistent efforts and determination of the new graduates who have excellently completed the journey of conquering knowledge during their training at TNU-SFL and hope that in the future they will always continue to learn,  improve yourself, actively apply the knowledge that has been equipped into practice, always have innovation to match the movement and development of society and integrate with the development of the current labor market.

Dr. Le Hong Thang awards the Certificate of Merit from the President of Thai Nguyen University

At the ceremony, authorized by the President of Thai Nguyen University – Dr. Le Hong Thang, Rector awards the Certificate of Merit from the President of Thai Nguyen University to Nguyen Cong Duy – K40 English Education class who had difficult living conditions but he makes efforts to overcome difficulties and achieve high achievements in study.

Student Pham Thi Thu representing 148 new graduates gives speech at the ceremony

On behalf of the new graduates of the school, Ms. Pham Thi Thu – Chinese English Bilingual Class K41 presents the Rector and the teachers and staff of TNU-SFL with a bouquet of flowers, and also expresses her joy and happiness when becoming a new bachelor majoring in Chinese English Bilingual. She shares about her dreams and goals when choosing this major. With the knowledge and skills accumulated during the learning process at the school, she feels confident to step out into the big world to start a new journey and she also gives thanks to the teachers, friends and relatives for being a solid spiritual support her through all challenges.

According to direct survey data, currently 95.3% of students get a job before receiving their degree, the remaining 4.7% of respondents are choosing suitable work positions; continued participation in the advanced learning program; actively open centers and start a business,…

At the end of the ceremony, Dr. Nguyen Thi Lan Anh together with the TNU-SFL leaders congratulate and award the diploma to each student.

The graduation ceremony is successful, solemn, warm and full of emotions, marking an important milestone, opening a new path with new expectations

Chia sẻ: